European Female European Female

Butterflies in my stomach...

Listening to this fills my stomach with butterflies. They say if you have butterflies in your stomach it means your nervous, or maybe shy. My butterflies are not nervous nor shy, they are gentle, waving their wings kindly up and down, Their wings are colourful and special and the wind underneath them are warm and relaxing.
Thank you for giving birth to these wonderful creatures.

Legacy of Autobots Legacy of Autobots

Oooh I wish....

I really like this piece, but I'm sadly disturbed by the bass (I guess?). I guess it is not so clear from the pc, but with headphones the sorround-sound is really weird. Like the after sound is waving from one ear to the other. You could say it was creative, but maybe you should've toned it down a little so it doesn't take more space than the main melody.
I don't know of how much help/sense my comment was/made, but just felt like mentioning it. Though I won't go hard on you, 'cause I'm not an expert myself when it comes to composing. :)

Aside from that, I enjoyed the 2 min of your creation.

Sheodon responds:

Thank you for your comment!

When I listened and created this music of mine, I couldn't hear any resonance, but when I copied it to my MP4 Player, I could also hear what you mentioned, and yes, it can be really disturbing after a while.

But in PC it's not really bad and it cannot be heard. Maybe I should re-create this music too.

Thanks again!

[Knox]Obfuscous Probing [Knox]Obfuscous Probing

Good thig breaking the old frames

Now, I haven't heard previous submissions, but I'd say this one is very well done, very atmospheric.
I get the trubling-mystery-like feeling.

Knoxius responds:

Thank you for your review and interpretation!

Never Changed-KPWF Never Changed-KPWF

The storngest comes from our hearts

As the title say, the most deepest and well worked pieces comes from our deepest mind. The melody is a bit simple, though I like the middle part where it changes a bit but still hold on to the same tone. However the lyrics is definetly worht lisentning to, very well done.
You have made a special mark inside of me.

KPWF responds:

Thanks man, glad to hear it!

KPWF

The Lonely Mr.Truth The Lonely Mr.Truth

A kind heart

How very poetic. I admire you for your work. ^^ I cried inside when I listened and read you describtion.

Sorry to hear your sad story, but desperate people make disperate actions. I'm sorry that the consequenses fell upon you, but I really respect you for trying to help him. I would never do such thing in the real life, 'cause I always accuse homeless for theives. So sad some live up to that. :(

As You Are As You Are

A special scar left in me

You always makes my ears bleed with flowers and seed wings in my heart. When the music stops there's left e memorable scar in both my ears and heart, not made by pain, but happiness.

Show No Tears Show No Tears

Woah!

Great composed music. I feel all fired up!
Sadly it's a bit short, but can easely be played again and again.