Mantropa Mantropa

Sweet mindfuck!

Creative indeed. Though I just wanted you to know that the last part is out of music..... unless its on purpose.

Captain Saliva! Captain Saliva!

So lame, so funny

Good animation, you have a good flow, fast but you know whats going on. Simple which maches the idea.
The idea, not new, but I still find it entertaning, thansk to the weird ideas and good flow.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

At first..... but then!

I'd have to say, I am really surprised you could make a review so entertaning. Very creative and funny. I was satisfied the whole way through the animation. :D

Flying / Falling Flying / Falling

Amazingly beautiful, but....

I'm completly shocked by the great art and background and the fine animation. I do however fail to see the great point in the, uuuh, don't have the right word, 'story' (I just say that). It was too prodictable. Though, I must say it's good since you only spend 30 sec thinking about it.
A longer animation, and you can be sure to get top 10 from me! :)

PapaLongLegs responds:

thanks! Im working on a longer one

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Touching

Dammit! That was really touching! I'm almost crying. *sninf*

Marmot Marmot

Cute

A really good and smooth animation. Simple story, good sound and lovely style.
Same as comment beneath, unless it was on purpose, work a little on the tecnical things.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Fantasic

This movie is really well told and explained. You show your viewers diffrendt sides of what is dangerous and what is valueble. Also you keep remind your vewiers the diffrendt cost of theese choises. Now THAT is something special! Not everyone can make a movie this thoughtfull.

Personal comment for your topic:
Everything in this world has a bad effeckt and a good effeckt. Whenever and whatever way and thing, time and so on, we choose, there are looses and wins. We can't go trhough a whole life without huge mistakes, and I'm glad that you have faced well one of yours. But don't forget. Other people may not find this as a loss as you have, and that's becauese we are all so very diffrendt. But I'm glad to see that you take this serously and warn us¨and tell us at the same time that you know how many will react, becasue even that we are diffrent we can still have the same view.
Again I'm glad to see others here that don't just make movies for fun, but also to show a important lesson. Since I'm new here, I should expect more movies or other submissions like this one.
Even after I've seen this movie, I'll still keep on gaming, because I like it so much, but I'll have important knowlege in the back of my head.
Thank you very much for this submission. ^^

Angel vs Demon Angel vs Demon

Short, yet good.

Well, I find it sadly too short and a little confuding, but I give a big plus for the smooth animation and good effects. Nice job!

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

Sweet!

This is very nice, sorrowful and happy. A sweet little story and very beautiful, yet I find it a little cheesy sometimes.
I was hoping it would continue on, but when I saw the last, I were problaby better that way.
Hope I'll see more from your working desk, 'cause this was great!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Fantasic

Beautiful, wild and lively. Your animation is very smooth and evocative, yet it sometimes seem to hack and lack sometimes.
It seems very promising and it makes my heart beat in high speed! I look forward to your next submission.